This blog is for you Mom!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
I talked with my Mom about her writing an article every once in a while for my website blog, and I watched her face light up. Mom loves to write, and got very excited about having a part of my blog. As I considered how much she wanted to do this, I decided to surprise her and create a blog for Mary Anne to share her insights with us, that she could have all on her own. Next I will link my blog to Mary Anne's and hers to mine. So you will be able to see what is happening in both of our lives, and learn from the stories Mary Anne wants to tell. Enjoy your new blog Mom. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
I typed such a long addition this msorning, only to have it disappear, that its going to be a real challenge until I get started.
My profile is a bit off. but you can fix this Mary Kathleen.
We are now married 30 years as of June 14
I have 16 natural born grandkids, but 6 through my children's marriages, second ones, etc.
One of which is in heaven, due to an accident at a young age of 19.
Other than that, we are indeed the happy couple and yet, as a step mother and step Gramma, I have lost count of all of my honey's family count. Its wayyy up there, and I truly am so fond of all of them too.
Here we go, I don't know what I will or should write about .Anyone can add to my blog, or help me think of things they want to read. Most of my family have heard all of my stories, so that leaves a big space to fill for anything new. God bless your day.
Love, Mom/Grandma,
Post a Comment